About Me

My photo
I have many roles in this life I live. I am the wife of an incredible man, Daniel. He is more than I could have ever asked for in a husband. We have been married for 7 years this winter! I am Mommy to two little boys. Clay and Max AKA Bubba and little bear! Clay is in kindergarten. He is my tender hearted child who will laugh with you and cry with you. Max on the other hand is our strong willed child. He demands things his way. He has been a fighter since he was born. He has a rare condition called Congenital Central Hypoventilation Syndrome. He stops breathing when he falls asleep. He has a trach and is put on a vent at nap time and night time. I am a nurse by necessity. Nothing stops this child. Our life may look normal from the outside looking in, however it is far from it on the inside looking out. I love our life though. Some things I would most definitely change, most things I wouldn't.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Craft Day

Well I found this idea on Pinterest ….Using a clip board to either display children's art or helping each member of the family stay organized thru the week. I am always looking for ways to keep us organized so I  got the things I needed to do this and well it sat on the shelf for about 2 weeks. I woke up with some extra energy today and decided to actually do it!

Needed:

  • Clip Board
  • Chalk Paint
  • Paint Brush
  • Ribbon
  • Newspaper

Start painting around the clip first.
Then go from top to bottom. I had no reason where to start I just did it. 


Set it on another piece of newspaper to dry. The box says to let it dry up to 2 hours. I just did it 1.


Then put on the second coat. 
 Let it dry for another hour and then tie the ribbon on the hook and there you go!
This could make a cute teacher gift! I plan to hang them on the wall and attach homework, bills, "to do" things for that week and everyone can check what they need to get done that week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment